Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by 张跃 <zh...@cikuu.com> on 2009/09/08 16:56:28 UTC

getTextContent() caused my local solr build failed

All the follwing ".getTextContent()" failed , which caused my local solr build failed, althogh it is just sync-ed with the SVN build.

list.add(nodeList.item(i).getTextContent());
 assertEquals("prefix-proptwo-suffix", nl.item(0).getTextContent());
  Node node = solrConfig.getNode("propTest", true);
 assertEquals("prefix-proptwo-suffix", node.getTextContent());

Any hints on how to solve it are highly appreciated.

Thanks.

2009-09-08
Yue ZHANG
- Beijing