Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Alex Dunayevsky <a....@gmail.com> on 2018/04/16 21:25:42 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-281: ConsumerPerformance: Increase Polling Loop Timeout and Make It Reachable by the End User

Hello friends,

Let's start the vote for KIP-281: ConsumerPerformance: Increase Polling
Loop Timeout and Make It Reachable by the End User:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-281%3A+ConsumerPerformance%3A+Increase+Polling+Loop+Timeout+and+Make+It+Reachable+by+the+End+User

Thank you,
Alexander Dunayevsky

Re: [VOTE] KIP-281: ConsumerPerformance: Increase Polling Loop Timeout and Make It Reachable by the End User

Posted by Dhruvil Shah <dh...@confluent.io>.
+1 from me as well. I was going to file a JIRA for this exact same problem.
:-)

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Thanks for the KIP, Alex!

Regards,

Rajini

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Dunayevsky <a....@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Moshe Blumberg <mo...@hotmail.co.uk>.
+1

________________________________

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
I'm going to call this vote since it has enough binding votes and it has
been open for a long time. The final tally:

Binding +4: me, Ismael, Rajini, and Guozhang
Non-binding +4: Ted, Moshe, Alex, and Dhruvil

There were no -1 votes.

Thanks to Alexander Dunayevsky for the KIP!

Thanks,
Jason

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding), thanks!

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-281: ConsumerPerformance: Increase Polling Loop Timeout and Make It Reachable by the End User

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.