Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by makapur <ma...@winfoware.com> on 2002/07/16 09:34:17 UTC

Please help confused

Hi,

If I generate the stubs and skeleton using axis wsdl2java tool. It generates the deploy n undeploy files.
I have to deploy it to axis service with URL http://localhost:8080/axis/services/..?

Can I deploy the same to apache soap server what i have to do?

regards
Rajakumar.

transfer of compressed data

Posted by Niket Anand <ni...@npi.stpn.soft.net>.
Hi All,
I am able to transfer xml files to SOAP server from Client using DataHandler.But I am facing problem in transferring compressed data such as zip archives using the same concept.
Please suggest me for the same.

Thanks,
Niket

transfer of compressed data