Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Filippo Bonsignori <fb...@netscape.net> on 2009/07/07 13:36:06 UTC

Strange behaviour using ComponentFeedbackPanel

Hi all,
I'm developing on Wicket 1.4-rc4 and I'm obtaining a strange behaviour
using the ComponentFeedbackPanel: the message is not shown in the
browser and the following WARNING message is written in tomcat log file

"Component-targetted feedback message was left unrendered. This could be
because you are missing a FeedbackPanel on the page.  Message:
[FeedbackMessage message = "Not yet implemented!", reporter =
datasourcebutton, level = ERROR]"

Otherwise if I use a normal FeedbackPanel the feedback message is
correctly shown (this means that the markup file is correct being the
same as before).

Thanks in advance for any help.