Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Xiao, Hui" <hu...@ugsplm.com> on 2004/01/28 18:58:27 UTC

MyService cannot be loaded after instantiating JAXBContext: (500)Internal Server Error

Dear Axis experts,

I am trying to use JAXB API on the server side to marshal/unmarsh SOAP
message sent from Web service client. I found, however, the deployed
service program (e.g. MyService) cannot be loaded by AXIS once I added
the line to instantiate the JAXBContext in the program (see below).

package samples.userguide.example3;

import javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext;

public class MyService
{
    public String serviceMethod(String arg)
    {
        try{
        JAXBContext jc = JAXBContext.newInstance(
"samples.userguide.example3" );
        }
        catch(Exception e)
        {}

        return arg;
    }
}

When I tested it using the Client program, I got the following error
message:

               (500)Internal Server Error

Is there anybody who knows how to fix this problem (you can reproduce
this problem very easily if you have JAXB installed)? I really need to
use JAXB in my project and any suggestions or work around are highly
appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Hui Xiao