Posted to users@maven.apache.org by urir <ur...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/11 08:51:18 UTC

Compiler fails to include generated sources by axistools-maven-plugin

Hi,

I am using the axistools-maven-plugin to generate sources from wsdl.
The sources are generated into:
target\generated-sources\axistools\wsdl2java

but in compile stage, those sources are not included if I run 'mvn clean
install'.

If I run 'mvn clean install' and then 'mvn install' - then the files are
included.

I am working over daytrader example application from Better Builds with
Maven - July 2007.

Regards,
Uri Ravzin.

Re: Compiler fails to include generated sources by axistools-maven-plugin

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You may need to bind the execution of the plugin to one of Maven's
standard phases. I'm not using axistools so I'm not entirely sure --
many plugins are bound to phases in the plugin code directly. Perhaps
someone else using axistools (successfully) will reply.

Wayne

Posted by urir <ur...@gmail.com>.
<plugin>

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.