Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/25 09:30:11 UTC

issue about invisible data in haoop file

hi,all:
           i have a question,i start pump data into hadoop file,but i find
the file size is zero,but if i use hadoop fs -cat file ,i can see the data
,if i query hive table(which connect with the file) ,i can not read
anything ,why?

Re: issue about invisible data in haoop file

Posted by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com>.
i use flume,but the is write,when it finished ,it can be see

Posted by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peyman Mohajerian <mo...@gmail.com>.