Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by David Schulberg <Da...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2007/07/31 09:31:05 UTC

XSD assertion error

Hi All,

I am trying to use an XML Schema assertion which shows this error when I run my test:

error: line=1 col=28176 s4s-att-invalid-value: Invalid attribute value for 'type' in element 'element': UndeclaredPrefix.

I am wondering whether this is an actual problem with my schema or some kind of JMeter error.

Regards,
David Schulberg

Object Consulting | Senior Consultant
email: david.schulberg@objectconsulting.com.au
consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference

Re: XSD assertion error

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
This is almost certainly an error in the schema, but without further
information it is impossible to say...

Check the schema prefix definitions.