Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/27 14:14:27 UTC

How to debug spark.dep job?

Hi, seems like I was able to start Zeppelin. I have inhouse artifactory and
I want zeppelin to download my artifacts from artifactory and use classes
in spark job afterwards.

Notebook submission hangs %spark.dep and never finishes. Zeppelin outputs
to log that DepInterpreter job has been staerted. What is the rgiht way to
figure out what it tires t do?

Re: How to debug spark.dep job?

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

All sparkinterpreter's logs are stored in
logs/zeppelin-interpreter-spark-*.log.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net