Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by St...@newriders.com on 2001/07/25 05:40:45 UTC

Cocoon - authoring possibilities

Hello Carsten,
I'm wondering if you could tell me who the key people are on the Cocoon project are as I'm interested in speaking to them about the possibility of them writing a book for me on the technology.
I'm just getting my feet wet in this area so any help or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated. In appreciation of your help, I'd love to send you some of our books so you can see more of what I do. Just check out our website at www.newriders.com and email me with a title or two that might interest you. I have numerous open source related titles that you might like, among numerous others.

I look forward to hearing back from you,
Stephanie

Stephanie Wall
Executive Editor
New Riders Publishing
www.newriders.com
stephanie.wall@newriders.com

Re: Cocoon - authoring possibilities

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Stephanie.Wall@newriders.com wrote:

>Hello Carsten,
>I'm wondering if you could tell me who the key people are on the Cocoon project are as I'm interested in speaking to them about the possibility of them writing a book for me on the technology.
>I'm just getting my feet wet in this area so any help or direction you could provide would be greatly appreciated. In appreciation of your help, I'd love to send you some of our books so you can see more of what I do. Just check out our website at www.newriders.com and email me with a title or two that might interest you. I have numerous open source related titles that you might like, among numerous others.
>
>I look forward to hearing back from you,
>Stephanie

I have been thinking about writing articles about Cocoon2 for some time,
so I would be interested in possible public opportunities to do so, if
there is need.

Best regards,

Michael

Re: Cocoon - authoring possibilities