Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Akash Jain <ak...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/03 21:12:10 UTC

Visualizing kafka topics data

In my Java application, I am using a third party library to collect the
memory profile, and send to a Kafka topic as JSON data.

How can I make sense out of that JSON data? Is there a tool which can
ingest data from a kafka topic and visualize it?

Thanks,
Akash

Re: Visualizing kafka topics data

Posted by Jonathan Santilli <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Akash, we use for simple cases Kafdrop:

https://github.com/HomeAdvisor/Kafdrop

Is a jar that raises an HTTP server.

Hope it helps.
--