Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jaya_srini <jy...@Hotmail.com> on 2008/02/16 02:53:33 UTC

ActiveMq and Table Creation

Hi

I am new to ActiveMq so apologies in advance if this has been posted before.

We are using ActiveMq 5.0 . We noticed that it tries to create the ActiveMQ
tables on startup even if they already exists. Is there an option to tell
the persistence adapter to create it only if it doesn't exist?

I understand the attribute "createTablesOnStartup" will disable the
auto-creation altogether but we would like to create it only once. Is there
an option for that? There is always the alternative to write a custom
adapter that does that but I just wanted to see if there was an option
already available that did something like that.

thank you
jaya