Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/12/08 23:11:46 UTC

Fwd: Please double check board reports

I'm retrying this, got rejected last time.

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Thanks for noticing, it seems part of my edits in the report had been
reverted, I fixed it now.

The incubator wiki is killing me..  I can't be alone. should we perhaps
suggest for the incubator to move to a git-based system for the reporting
(one file per project)? It's easy to cat them together with a shell script.

That is closer to how board reports work, isn't it? (But using svn)

The only challenge then is brand fresg podlings where no comitters have got
ICLAs and @apache.org accounts yet, but they could use pull requests.