Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Andreas A." <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/30 10:52:12 UTC

Not possible to catch an java.lang.Error.

Hi

I have been experiencing some problems with OutOfMemoryError in my
production environment and I would like to shut down the application when
this occurs. I thought of doing this by catching java.lang.Error and then
shutting down the app. However this is not possible as there's only the
possibility to throw and catch Exceptions in Camel. This is of course very
sane since you shouldn't be expecting Errors to pop up in your app. Any
ideas how to achieve this?

Re: Not possible to catch an java.lang.Error.

Posted by "Andreas A." <an...@gmail.com>.
I was wrong, I can catch an Error, but not throw one.