Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2019/07/05 06:07:51 UTC

Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: DirectNioClientWorker.....heap memory

Hi,
I have .net core Application as Server and Client using Apache Ignite
v2.7.5.

I have loaded around 20 thousand records in cache and after that whenever
performing any operation on getting server down.

If i have trying to load bulk data around 40 thousand,application console
stucking and getting most of the time server down.

And i have system configuration
Windows
CPU:16
RAM:60GB
HeapSize:50GB

Even After getting heap out of memory issue.
*Server config:*
----------------------
server-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/server-config.xml>

*Cache config:*
-------------------------

*
log file*
--------
ignite-beba43a5.log
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/ignite-beba43a5.log>

Any other configuration need configure.Please help.

Re: Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: DirectNioClientWorker.....heap memory

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You can also try adding “-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError” to your *java*
start command.

In case .Net node is used, it should be added to JvmArgs.

Make sure you have enough disk space ready to actually dump 45G.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by siva <si...@bizruntime.com>.
Ok, I will take heap dump and analyze it.

Thanks
Siva

Re: Runtime error caught during grid runnable execution: DirectNioClientWorker.....heap memory

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I don't think it is related in any way to the structure of your model
classes. Ignite stores data in off-heap so OutOfMemoryError is not usually
caused by data storage.

Please collect a heap dump off of your running node, analyze it with e.g.
Memory Analyzer Tool to understand the structure of your heap consumption.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

It seems that you have run out of heap.

Why do you need that much heap, btw? You have 45G when 4G is considered
generous allowance. What's in that heap?

Ilya Kasnacheev