Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/05/11 02:57:36 UTC

new color for our admin-ui?

During some talks today I've been preparing my demo for tomorrow during,
I've playing a bit with a new theme for our admin ui that is based on the
red from the new ASF branding.

Screenshot attached; code it's now in develop as 'red' style:
https://github.com/apache/marmotta/commit/d23962e9bb25d12b6b889986c9a4fab326c81cc7

I'm well-known for my bad design skill, just remember the pink LMF. But I
never liked the blue we have been using, or maybe I'm a bit tired of it, so
this new looks a bit more nicer for me.

Nothing really important, we have far more issue to take care. But maybe we
can switch to it for our next release. What do you think, guys?

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: Contexts disappeared

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 2:03 PM, Gil Ayala <ab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know why there’s none of my contexts in Context Manager? I was
> working with them, but suddenly disappeared.

The listing of contexts can take a while depending on how large is your
triplestore.

Inspect if you have any error in your browser for providing that ui.

In the end you can check the backend service by directly making the
following request:

curl -H "Accept: application/json" http://host/to/marmotta/context/list

Contexts disappeared

Posted by Gil Ayala <ab...@gmail.com>.
Does anyone know why there’s none of my contexts in Context Manager? I was working with them, but suddenly disappeared.

Re: new color for our admin-ui?

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
any feedback on PR #19 (MARMOTTA-639)?

Re: new color for our admin-ui?