Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/01 14:39:04 UTC

Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS

Hi,

My webapp has a FORM based validation, i can load the login.jsf to type the
username and password and then validate the user, after this i got my main
page without any problem, but when i try to click in any item on my
panelNavigator in my webapp main page i'm being redirected to
login.jsfagain, what's wrong? All jsf pages are in the same directory.
And sometimes
i have popup windows that has the same problem.
I attached my web.xml and my filter (used as workaround).

Thanks for any answer,

Rogério

Re: Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
This is the url of my webapp http://rogerio.dyndns.org:8080/eAIDF/, user:
rogerio, password: 123

Re: Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS

Posted by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com>.
My frist try was use <http-method>POST</http-method> in
<security-constraint> section, this worked until i popup some windows, and
then the problem comes back.
I'm using the filter to login again in JAAS before complete any request as
you can see in
http://publicobject.com/2005/04/logging-in-to-web-app-using-jaas-on.html

Thanks for any help,

Rogério