Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net> on 2009/02/17 20:52:38 UTC

Double load of tasks/*.rake under trunk builds?

Hi,

With a trunk build of buildr, I'm getting "already initialized
constant" warnings for all the constants that are defined in my
project's tasks/*.rake files.  This doesn't happen with 1.3.3.

Is this normal behavior for buildr when it is built from source?  Or
is it a bug?

Thanks,
Rhett

Re: Double load of tasks/*.rake under trunk builds?

Posted by Rhett Sutphin <rh...@detailedbalance.net>.

Okay.  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-255 .

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.