Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Milos Prudek <pr...@bvx.cz> on 2004/01/13 09:59:30 UTC

[users@httpd] Content-Type charset in HTTP headers

My Apache 2.0.48 appends "Content-Type" with "charset UTF-8" to HTTP
headers returned to the browser, and I need to use Win-1250 charset for
certain name-based virtual servers, or even as a default, at least for now.

I found "AddDefaultCharset UTF-8" and changed it to "AddDefaultCharset
Win-1250". It did not change the above described behaviour. What can I
do to make Apache remove UTF-8 and append Win-1250 to HTTP headers?

This is Linux SuSE 9.0

--
Milos Prudek