Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by chandra shekher gupta <ch...@infoaxon.com> on 2007/05/08 12:42:03 UTC

Hi Nodet

Hi Nodet,

I created Binding component (Provider) no Service Engine.
And I deployed binding component and service assembly to Service mix deploy
directory.
This is my xbean file

<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:consumer="http://servicemix.apache.org/consumer">

  <http:endpoint service="consumer:service"
                 endpoint="soap"
                 role="provider"
                 locationURI="http://localhost:8192/example/"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                 soap="true" />
</beans>

Look this code too..

Public class MySpringComponentTest extends SpringTestSupport {

    public void test() throws Exception {
        DefaultServiceMixClient client = new DefaultServiceMixClient(jbi);
        InOut me = client.createInOutExchange();
        me.setService(new QName("urn:test", "service"));
		me.getInMessage().setContent(new StringSource("<hello>Ski  wekjrhwekjrh
wqekjrh kwejrhkColorado!</hello>"));
        client.sendSync(me);

//////blah blah blah

I want to test BC serviceā€¦
SA and BC is deployed propely in service mix ..
How can I accesss my service now ?
Is xbean.xml is right?

Please give your input
Regards