Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de> on 2002/10/30 13:40:07 UTC

Release?

Hello,

it appears that several bugs were fixed in the MX4J 1.1.1 release. The
*.mxinfo files work now as advertised and the bug #13600 does not appear
anymore. Would it be possible to make another release of Phoenix with
MX4J 1.1.1? Our production systems still are in a pre-4.0 state and I
would like to upgrade them to a defined release.

cheers,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung

Re: Release?

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Ulrich,

Done already.  I did not have time for the notifcation though...

- Paul