Posted to dev@polygene.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2016/04/14 01:43:02 UTC

My recent changes...

Gang,
I have tried to break the responsibility of the "Module Model" out of the
"ModuleInstance", and make a proper abstraction.

To facilitate this work (unfortunately in wrongly named branch and wrongly
referenced ZEST-105 issue, sorry), I have had to put instance() into the
ModuleModel, which shouldn't be there, and I might try to improve that
later.

I have also gotten most of the testcases working again, but RDF query and
Elastic search queries are failing. And only a handful of those tests.

Looking a bit closer, I chose RdfNamedQueryMultimoduleTest and only looking
at script18.

The testcase reports;

java.lang.AssertionError: Result is incorrect
Expected: <[Ann Doe, Cars, Cooking, Gaming, Jack Doe, Joe Doe, Kuala
Lumpur, Penang, Programming]>
     but: was <[Ann Doe, Cars, Cooking, Felix, Gaming, Jack Doe, Joe Doe,
Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Programming]>

i.e. the Actual ALSO contains "Felix", which is a Cat type, which is a
subtype of Nameable which is what the query is looking for.

SPARQL:PREFIX ns1:
<urn:zest:type:org.apache.zest.test.indexing.model.Nameable#>
PREFIX ns0: <urn:zest:type:org.apache.zest.api.entity.Identity#>
PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
SELECT DISTINCT ?identity
WHERE {
    ?entityType rdfs:subClassOf
<urn:zest:type:org.apache.zest.test.indexing.model.Nameable>.
    ?entity rdf:type ?entityType.
    ?entity ns0:identity ?identity.
    ?entity ns1:name ?v0.
}

Am I missing something, or has this been a bug since forever??

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

Re: My recent changes...

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
Thanks to work in Kent's branch, I found the answer to this mistery
(combine misery and mystery ;-) ).

The CatEntity used to be @Queryable(false), and it was removed somewhere,
without transferring the @Queryable annotation to the Cat.

Will restore that accordingly.