Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Hervé Lemoine <le...@multimania.com> on 2000/05/23 14:34:10 UTC

Problem with command line org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process

Hi,
l would like to apply XSL stylesheet to an XML document to produce an XML output.
The output XML file, l would like to produce seems to be like this :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SQLServer>
		<target>HPPI1151S1</target>
		<target>HPPI1151S2</target>
		<target>HPPI1151S3</target>
		<target>SUDA1200S1</target>
		<target>SUDA1151S1</target>
</SQLServer>

My XSL stylesheet is :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="SgbdCollection">
    <SQLServer>
        <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </SQLServer>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="Sgbd[@type='Sybase']">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="Server">
    <target><xsl:value-of select="Alias"/></target>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

To test my XSL stylesheet, l'am using the command line :
	java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -IN interfaces.xml -XSL alias.xsl -OUT alias.out

but alias.out file doesn't correspond to my target XML file and l don't understand why !
it seems the template   <xsl:template match="Sgbd[@type='Sybase']"> doesn't run with xalan
Nodes Middleware doesn't match with templates and are in the output file ...

If someone can help me ?

thanks for your help

Hervé

E-mail gratuit - MultiMania - http://www.multimania.fr