Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <am...@apache.org> on 2015/09/06 08:56:01 UTC

Sporadic Feed test case failures

Hi,
Is anyone else seeing sporadic test failures for tests which use Feeds?

For some reason, sometimes, the feed doesn't actually insert its records
into the dataset.

I see this every now and then and whenever I run the test case again, it
passes but clearly something is not right.

Am I the only one?

Re: Sporadic Feed test case failures

Posted by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi Raman,