Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by zhiqing wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/31 07:10:44 UTC

can't connected to internet, how to install the cloudsmonkey?

Hi:
All,I want to use the cloudmonkey CLI,but the my experimental environment
is not connected to the internet,how to install the cloudmonkey ?
thanks in advance!

RE: can't connected to internet, how to install the cloudsmonkey?

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
Refer the following wiki for building from source, installing via src tarball or using pip:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
For installing cloud monkey , you can follow this link . It gives you a detailed explanation of every dependency and installation procedure -

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+CloudMonkey+CLI

PS: you need to  install "pip" for installing cloudmonkey for which you'll need the internet. Without the internet,  how would you download the packages.

Regards
Pranav