Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by C N Davies <cn...@cndavies.com> on 2010/06/10 17:37:38 UTC

RE: Under what circumstances a table/row is locked exclusively if Optimistic=true & LockManager=version?

Not sure if OpenJPA 2.0 has this issue, but 1.2.x had an issue whereby it would not release locks in case of duplicate inserts failing unique constraints, might be worth checking.

Did you check the lock owner?

Chris