Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/12/04 20:29:22 UTC

0.16 tarball buglet.

There is a small oops in the 0.16 tarball.  It seems to have some
build cruft in it (object files, compiled libs, etc.).  I'll be fixing
this in a jiffy and reposting the tarball.

Re: 0.16 tarball buglet.

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
cmpilato@collab.net writes:

> There is a small oops in the 0.16 tarball.  It seems to have some
> build cruft in it (object files, compiled libs, etc.).  I'll be fixing
> this in a jiffy and reposting the tarball.

New tarball is reposted, minus the cruft.   This should fix your build
problems, sorry bout that!