Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jaybytez <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/06/22 01:23:58 UTC

Re: Local Transport Benchmarks

Asking a quick beginner question about this.

The Coloc information as well as this post says:

/They MUST be in the same classloader. This would be normal if on the same
Bus./

So in order for the local to work with sharing classloader and bus, the
client and server would essentially need to be in the same war file?  Is
that the case?

What if I have a war file making a call to another war file in the same
application server, could I take advantage of using the local?

Thanks...jay

RE: Local Transport Benchmarks