Posted to user@commons.apache.org by James Blashill <JB...@rim.com> on 2004/08/13 20:03:39 UTC

[DBUtils] stored procedure support..

Hello,

I need to convert a bunch of my code over from using regular sql
statements to stored procedures. I am using DBUtils already and I am
just wondering if DBUtils supports using stored procedures?

Thanks,

James

Re: [DBUtils] stored procedure support..

Posted by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>.
It doesn't directly support stored procedure's.  I don't use them but
since CallableStatement extends PreparedStatement maybe you could override
QueryRunner.prepareStatement() to return CallableStatements instead?

David