Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/18 20:28:02 UTC

Httpd logs with Apach Drill 1.2

Congrats on the new release!!
I remember reading that Drill 1.2 was going to have a parser for httpd logs.  Is there any documentation for that?  Thanks and keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Httpd logs with Apach Drill 1.2

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com>.
Cool, I just assigned it to you.

I also added some explanation based on your recent question. (Sorry I
didn't see it earlier.)

--
Jacques Nadeau
CTO and Co-Founder, Dremio