Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by vineet <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 04:30:33 UTC

SQL Query - Standard Devation

Hello,I was wondering if the SQL standard deviation functions STDDEV_POP and
STDDEV_SAMP are supported. I did give it a try and got an
ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception (v 1.5.0):Caused by:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 8	at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.sql.GridSqlAggregateFunction.(GridSqlAggregateFunction.java:58)It
appears looking at the GridSqlFunctionType class that there is no support
for stddev functions at the moment. I was wondering if there are plans to
add support or if there is a workaround.Thanks!-VC

Re: SQL Query - Standard Devation

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, these functions are not supported, I've created respective jira issue
[1]. Patches are welcome!

Sergi

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

These functions are not supported and there is a ticket for this [1]. It
looks like there is no estimates right now, I would recommend to write to
the dev@ list and ask if someone is going to implement this.

-Val