Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/05/29 17:47:58 UTC

Required values with LDAP Connector on trunk

Hi all,

With the latest Syncope trunk code, I noticed that if I create a new LDAP
Connector (1.3.6) it appears to be requiring me to enter a Block Size +
Change Log Block Size, even though these parameters are optional and both
default to 100. You can reproduce by just creating an LDAP Connector +
clicking on save. At the top of the screen you can see:

   'Host' is required.
    'TCP Port' is required.
    'Base Contexts' is required.
    'Block Size' is required.
    'Change Log Block Size' is required.

Is anyone aware of any changes here? I'm pretty sure I tested with ConnId
LDAP 1.3.6 before and Syncope + it worked without these values.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Required values with LDAP Connector on trunk

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yup, here it is:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-498

Colm.