Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Raja Nagendra Kumar <Na...@tejasoft.com> on 2007/10/26 15:00:11 UTC

How to write and deploy a service which is similar to AdminCommandsService

Hi,

I am looking to have new MBean, which impl. interface

public interface RemoteInstallServiceMBean
{
    public String remotelyInstallComponent(final String aFilePath,
					   final byte[] aFileData,
					   final Properties aProps,
					   final boolean aDeferException) throws Exception;

    public String remotelyInstallSharedLibrary(final String aFilePath,
					       final byte[] aFileData,
					       final boolean aDeferException) throws Exception;

    public String remotelyDeployServiceAssembly(final String aFilePath,
						final byte[] aFileData,
						final boolean aDeferException) throws Exception;
}

Could any one tell me the steps, so that I would be able to use service from
my ant task like InstallSharedLibraryTask using the
AdminCommandsServiceMBean.

This seems to be some thing related to how to write a new JMX bean and
deploy the same on existing servicemix server, so that it could be remotely
invokable by jmx clients.

I have looked at http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/tutorials.html. But
this does not seem to talk about JMX components development.

Any leads pl.

Regards,
Nagendra
www.tejasoft.com

Re: How to write and deploy a service which is similar to AdminCommandsService

Posted by Raja Nagendra Kumar <Na...@tejasoft.com>.
Any ServiceMix Dev owners.. pl. reply.. I need to enhance the service mix
with this new mbean, however I am unable to find maven/ant way to compile
and deploy this along with server.

Regards,
Nagendra