Posted to user@wookie.apache.org by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 08:25:32 UTC

Using OpenLayers in Apache Rave as a W3C widget

Hi,

I'm trying to use OpenLayers in a W3C widget within Apache Rave. How should
I configure "OpenLayers.ProxyHost =" that is required to use OpenLayers.

Thank you,
Sameera

Re: Using OpenLayers in Apache Rave as a W3C widget

Posted by Sameera Jayaratna <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Scott,

It solved the issue. Thank you very much.

Thank you,
Sameera.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesús <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 4 Jul 2013, at 07:25, Sameera Jayaratna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use OpenLayers in a W3C widget within Apache Rave. How should I configure "OpenLayers.ProxyHost =" that is required to use OpenLayers.
>
> Thank you,
> Sameera

Hi Sameera,

Try:

OpenLayers.ProxyHost = widget.proxify("");

You also need to add the remote hosts you want to connect with to the access policy for your widget in config.xml, e.g.

<access origin="www.my.origin"/>

Or alternatively, use:

<access origin="*"/>

To enable any URL to be accessed from your widget.