Posted to users@maven.apache.org by franz see <fr...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 13:47:17 UTC

Re: Variables in pom?

Good day to you, andreas,

[1] shows a list (view my comment) about the list of properties I know so
far. Kindly add the properties that you know that are not in the list.

Furthermore, code-wise, you can use
org.codehaus.plexus.util.introspection.ReflectionValueExtractor to access
the getters of an object. basically, if you pased in
"parent.parent.artifactId", and an object mavenProject of type MavenProject,
it will return

mavenProject.getParent().getParent().getArtifactId()

Cheers,
Franz