Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 21:44:39 UTC

Tuscany ASF board report due next week

Late notice as i'm just catching up from being away but the Tuscany
quarterly board report is due by next week. If you've anything you
think should be mentioned let me know.

   ...ant

Re: Tuscany ASF board report due next week

Posted by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luciano,

It's great to hear the positive feedback on Tuscany at ApacheCon!

I've been looking at the slides and I think they would be a very good source
of information. Being much more interactive than the documentation we have
on the website, they can help cover the deficit we have in this area. If you
are able to also add an audio track along with the slides explaining the
various concepts, that would be great. Anyway, having this kind of material
is a good step forward as well.

Thanks,

Florian

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.