Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by stak <AR...@GMAIL.COM> on 2020/12/02 21:48:51 UTC

AD Connector Incremental Pull stops after around 1089 users repeatedly

We have AD Connector configured and the sole purpose is to retrieve phone and
email values from AD and update the users in syncope. We configured the pull
to do incremental pull so that we can only retrieved the changed AD users
and get their values instead of fetching all AD users every time.

When we try to do the pull, it seems to always stop after processing 1089
users where 1054 users were updated and 35 users ignored, i changed the
filters on the connector to fetch different set of users to see if any
particular user is causing the pull to fail but even after changing filter,
it always stops at that point.

I tried to log the actual filter being sent and ldap query being sent to the
AD but i was unsuccessful in being able to print the search criteria

--
Sent from: http://syncope-user.1051894.n5.nabble.com/