Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/17 00:21:18 UTC

BugRat Bug Report #373

This bug report describes a scenario where "Apache, Mod_jk + AJP13 has
problems with RequestDispatcher.forward()", and returns inconsistent
results.  It may be related to earlier reports from Henri Gomez on
6/9/2000.

You can display the complete text of this bug report via BugRat at

    http://znutar.cortexity.com

I'm at a loss how to investigate or repair whatever problem is going on
here.  If anyone has any suggested patches or improvements, please speak
up now ... otherwise this will probably remain an Outstanding Issue in
Tomcat 3.2 final.

Craig McClanahan

Please give me AJP1.3

Posted by ??? <ch...@chemcommerce.net>.
I need AJP1.3
Send me AJP1.3! Please

Re: BugRat Bug Report #373

Posted by Tomas Westin <te...@space2u.com>.
Hello,

We've encountered this one frequently with mod_jk and AJP13 connections
from apache to tomcat

A good way to reproduce (at least in our enviroment) is to run
examples/jsp/forward/forward.jsp

After hitting the refresh button on that page a couple of times (10-15 if
you want to be sure) and then request someotherfile.jsp and refresh that
new page a couple of times you are bound to get the output from
forward.jsp a couple of times instead of someotherfile.jsp output

regards Tomas

Re: BugRat Bug Report #373

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.

Re: BugRat Bug Report #373