Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by opernas <op...@indra.es> on 2010/02/17 12:28:55 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP: CmsTempalte.cpp codification error before __attriute__ line 18

Hi all, Im trying to compile activemq-cpp in a so old machine and probably i
need some library, but  I cant find it. Configure runs well, but makes
firstly gives me that -Wstricts=2 unrecognized argument... if i comment this
option in configure and runs configure and make I get:

In file included from activemq/cmsutil/CmsTemplate.cpp:18:
activemq/cmsutil/CmsTemplate.h:114: error error decoding before
`__attribute__`
                                              .h 118 erro missing ';' before
right brace

any idea?

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP: CmsTempalte.cpp codification error before __attriute__ line 18

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 03:28 -0800, opernas wrote:
> Hi all, Im trying to compile activemq-cpp in a so old machine and probably i
> need some library, but  I cant find it. Configure runs well, but makes
> firstly gives me that -Wstricts=2 unrecognized argument... if i comment this
> option in configure and runs configure and make I get:
>
> In file included from activemq/cmsutil/CmsTemplate.cpp:18:
> activemq/cmsutil/CmsTemplate.h:114: error error decoding before
> `__attribute__`
>                                               .h 118 erro missing ';' before
> right brace
>

> any idea?

You need a newer version of GCC from the looks of it.  What version are
you trying to use?

Regards

--
Tim Bish