Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Tobias Bockrath <tb...@web-computing.de> on 2015/04/29 15:09:30 UTC

Increase Zeppelin Driver Memory and Java Heap Size

Hi,

how can I increase the Memory and the Java Heap Size for the Spark Driver?

Kind regards
Tobias

Re: Increase Zeppelin Driver Memory and Java Heap Size

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You can use ZEPPELIN_INTP_MEM environment variable.
for example, conf/zeppelin-env.sh file, you can place it like
export ZEPPELIN_INTP_MEM="-Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"

Best,
moon