Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aravind Naidu <ar...@eha.net> on 2001/05/17 14:16:23 UTC

Tomcat in production

Hi All,
We have been using Tomcat for development and are quite happy with it.

I would like to know any success/failure(?) stories of Tomcat as a
production servlet/JSP engine.

-- Aravind

Re: Tomcat in production

Posted by Venkat <ve...@yahoo.com>.
I have 2 Intel dual CPU NEC 5800 machines on production since last 3 months
with Tomcat 3.2 on win2k with iis 5.0 and MSSQL 7.0, so far no complaints,
no crashes, better performance compared to Coldfusion 4.5

Re: Tomcat in production

Posted by Mazur <ma...@raincode.net>.