Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2001/08/07 21:02:02 UTC

APR_SO_DISCONNECTED in apr_getsocketopt

The inline doc shows it's "currently used only on Win32", but is it safe to
assume that it works also under all other platforms? I need to check whether
a socket was closed by the remote end, but without performing any IO...

    Pier

Re: APR_SO_DISCONNECTED in apr_getsocketopt

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
Nope, doesn't work on Unix right now.  I would need to really look at this before
I can determine what it would take to make it work.

Ryan