Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Spectron International, Inc." <sp...@coqui.net> on 2002/06/25 21:10:19 UTC

No-caching for SVG's

I asked this before but I didn't got a definite answer so I'll ask this
another way. I'm creating SVGs using information retrieved from a database
that can change at any time. I don't want the SVG's cached anywhere. Right
now when I click on a link that will display an SVG it works, but if I click
'Back' and then click on the same link again it changes the page contents
but not the SVG, I have to click on 'Refresh' to update the graph. Is there
a way to refresh the SVG as well?