Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gilles DODINET <rh...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/04/23 15:30:25 UTC

Eclispe plugin : Source Type Metadata [WAS: Re: Re: Maven ECLIPSE Plugin and Prerequisites?!]

adding the src type (aspect, src, test, integrationtest, even resource ? )  as an attribute of the classpathentry element would be interesting since it would allow an easier round-trip synchronization between the eclipse project and the pom. In fact i use such a (crappy)  trick in mevenide.
without that meta-information, i think we would need a user callback during pom synchronization (for instance - it could  be done while setting project properties as well). perhaps there's a third way im missing ?

thx for your feedback.

-- gd