Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Jeff A. Drost" <JD...@galaxyplus.com> on 2006/06/12 14:24:07 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - Re: Maven vs. Ant? - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

Thanks - I am in the same boat.  I think Maven could be useful, I played
with Maven some, but I do not clearly see any advantages to using Maven.

I am afraid it is my own ignorance or Ant bias - so I'm hoping someone
can point out why Maven is good in X & Y areas.

Hopefully comparing Ant versus Maven isn't like comparing VI versus
Emacs...