Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Giulio Buccini <gi...@libero.it> on 2007/12/31 14:53:08 UTC

Long long SVG... what happens?

:working:I have a long SVG document (generated with Batik) containing
formatted text yet (paragraphs, titles and so on).

Question is: does somebody know how will be the above document rendered when
embedded in a FO block?

If I will provide only "width" scaling (to preserve the correct width/height
ratio) the document will be correctly distributed across multiple pages?
The svg doc will be brutally "truncated" at the end of any page?%-O

Re: Long long SVG... what happens?

Posted by Giulio Buccini <gi...@libero.it>.
Thank you for your explaination, you saved me a lot of time.

Now I will think to a workaround (i.e. breaking my doc in more small pieces)

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.