Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com> on 2008/06/18 17:33:31 UTC

Wicketstuff-minis prototip generated javascript error

Hi all,
I'm using wicketstuff-minis prototip PrototipBehaviour to add tooltip to
my components. In the populateItem method of my listview, I add the
prototip behaviour to a label object as follows:

            protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {

                ContentDisplayLink link = new
ContentDisplayLink("detailLink",
                        new Model(swd.summary.getName()), swd);
                Label label = new Label("name", swd.summary.getName());
                link.add(label);
                PrototipBehaviour pb = new PrototipBehaviour("Let's see
this tooltip.");
                label.add(pb);
                item.add(link);
            }

However, the generated javascript gives the following error in firefox 2.0:

missing ) after argument list

and the generated javascript looks like :

Wicket.Event.add(window, "load", function() { new
Tip($('namejs__623____1'),'Let's see this tooltip.');;});

what's wrong with this javascript? How can I correct it? By the way, I'm
using wicket 1.3.3, wicketstuff-minis-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and portlets in
Jetspeed 2.1.3 environment..

Best regards,

SerkanC

Re: Wicketstuff-minis prototip generated javascript error

Posted by Serkan Camurcuoglu <se...@telenity.com>.
my wrong choice of words :)
thanks very much Richard, sorry for this stupid question..

Posted by richardwilko <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,