Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Søren Berg Glasius <so...@glasius.dk> on 2015/04/13 18:45:28 UTC

[Announcement] GR8Conf Europe

Hi Groovy developers,

I would like to let you know, that GR8Conf EarlyBird sales ends April 15.
This is the last chance to get your discounted ticket.

GR8Conf is an independent, affordable series of conferences in Denmark and
the US. It's dedicated to the technologies in the Groovy ecosystem.

We feed the brains of attendees with all the important stuff from the
Groovy and Grails community.

We have in-depth talks covering all major technologies in the Groovy
ecosystem. All talks are performed by the brightest minds and core
developers in their fields.

Some of the technologies covered are Groovy, Grails, Gradle, Spock, Griffon
and many many more.

We hope to see you in Copenhagen June 2-4.

Best regards,
Søren Berg Glasius
GR8Conf co-founder and organizer