Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 19:34:21 UTC

RestClient issue - different apps with same client

Hey guys, there is a very annoying bug when using rest client from cxf
3.2.7 in TomEE M2. When 2 apps have the same client the server throws the
error below and shuts down?

Shouldn't we allow different apps in the same server use the same client?

*Error*
Caused by: org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansException:
org.apache.webbeans.exception.DuplicateDefinitionException:
PassivationCapable bean id is not unique:
br.com.gbrsistemas.crvirtual.classificacao.SiemClassificacaoServiceClient
bean:SiemClassificacaoServiceClient, WebBeansType:THIRDPARTY,
Name:br.com.gbrsistemas.crvirtual.classificacao.SiemClassificacaoServiceClient,
API
Types:[br.com.gbrsistemas.crvirtual.classificacao.SiemClassificacaoServiceClient],
Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Default,org.eclipse.microprofile.rest.client.inject.RestClient,javax.enterprise.inject.Any],
existing: SiemClassificacaoServiceClient, WebBeansType:THIRDPARTY,
Name:br.com.gbrsistemas.crvirtual.classificacao.SiemClassificacaoServiceClient,
API
Types:[br.com.gbrsistemas.crvirtual.classificacao.SiemClassificacaoServiceClient],
Qualifiers:[javax.enterprise.inject.Default,org.eclipse.microprofile.rest.client.inject.RestClient,javax.enterprise.inject.Any]
at
org.apache.webbeans.event.ObserverMethodImpl.notify(ObserverMethodImpl.java:371)
at
org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.invokeObserverMethod(NotificationManager.java:818)
at
org.apache.webbeans.event.NotificationManager.fireEvent(NotificationManager.java:714)
... 42 more

Re: RestClient issue - different apps with same client

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Romain, I will see if I can fix this.

Posted by Ivan Junckes Filho <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by j4fm <ja...@my-managed.net>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Cxf rest cdi extension leaks beans, think i opened n issue last week or the
week before about it. Dropping the static from the extension fixes that.

Guess it was done as a workaround for ears but probably better to use
another mecanism like the one of deltaspike or just not do it.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Ivan,

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_

Re: RestClient issue - different apps with same client

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org>.
Hi Ivan,

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha