Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com> on 2015/06/18 00:49:02 UTC

Add 5.2.2 version to jira?

Should we add a 5.2.2 version to jira?  I committed SOLR-7688 to
lucene_solr_5_2 but can't make it as a fixVersion in jira.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Add 5.2.2 version to jira?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Greg:

You can commit it into the solr_lucene_5_2 branch as well as trunk and
5x and it does what you want. If there's a 5.2.2 release someone will
set a label on the 5_2 branch.

There needs to be a 5.2 label in JIRA though, you're right there.

Erick

Re: Add 5.2.2 version to jira?

Posted by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com>.

Re: Add 5.2.2 version to jira?

Posted by Anshum Gupta <an...@anshumgupta.net>.

--
Anshum Gupta

Re: Add 5.2.2 version to jira?

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
I have added a 5.2.2 version to Jira for Lucene and Solr.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 4:19 AM, Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Should we add a 5.2.2 version to jira?  I committed SOLR-7688 to
> lucene_solr_5_2 but can't make it as a fixVersion in jira.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.